VINYL WRAP INSTALLERS FOR WICKED WRAPS
Wicked Wraps is the region’s highest acclaimed vinyl wrap graphics company and recipient of numerous National Awards for our work. Specializing in delivering the highest quality, best looking, and longest lasting vinyl wraps in the Pacific Northwest region, customers flock to Wicked Wraps for all their vehicle graphics advertising, customization and signage needs. We are more than a printing company – we are a full in-house design firm that produces quantifiable return on investment for our customers. This is a small, family owned business that is BOOMING. We are looking to expand our team of vinyl wrap installers. The ideal candidates are looking for long-term positions with a company that will treat them like family. WE WILL TRAIN. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
We are hiring 4-6 individuals who will participate in a 2-week training and trial period. During those two weeks, work hours will be approximately 20-30 hours per. week (specific days/times flexible, to be determined). Training will be provided for basic practices for vinyl wrap installation, at the end of the two weeks the most advanced 1-2 candidates will be offered permanent positions, after which the training will continue so as to mold these new employees into highly skilled wrap artists.
COMPENSATION DURING TRAINING AND TRIAL PERIOD: While working under a trial and training contract for 2 weeks, temporary employees will be paid $11 per. hour. Payment will be received at the end of the 2 week trial and training period.
COMPETITIVE PAYMENT WITH FREQUENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR RAISES AND BONUSES IS OFFERED FOR PERMANENT EMPLOYEES.
Required Characteristics and Skills;
1. Professional appearance
2. Impeccable attention to detail
3. Passion for vehicles and art
4. Willing to take direction and critique
5. Good listener
6. Works well in team-environment
7. Happy working independently
8. Can-Do Attitude
9. Works well under pressure
1. Must have high school diploma
2. Must pass background check – needs to be squeaky clean
3. Must pass drug test for illegal drugs
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: PLEASE READ
This is without a doubt the most important thing you will read with regard to this position. If you wish to apply, you must follow these instructions or you will be disregarded as a candidate for this position.
1. Cover letter – we do NOT want your generic “I send this cover letter to everyone” letter. Your cover letter is your chance to tell us why we should give you a chance!
2. Resume – please tailor your resume toward this position. We want to know about the work history you have that will help you excel in this role. If you don’t have any work history (i.e., if you’re straight out of high school) that’s OKAY! Tell us how your classes, extra curricular activities and life experience have benefitted you so far.
3. Email Coverletter and Resume to the Craigslist scrambled email address on this posting – it will get to us, we promise!
4. On that same notion, PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.